adapted from Hidden Valley Ranch
1 bag oyster crackers
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 packet ranch salad dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour oyster crackers in a 13x9 pan.
- Whisk together oil, dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Pour over crackers and mix well, coating all crackers.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
Seriously, could it get any easier? I also usually throw in a few shakes of either a seasoned salt or Goya's Adobo seasoning. If I'm craving some spice, just one shake of cayenne pepper.