foodie 1


Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blogging Resolutions

I am hoping that if I post my blogging related resolutions here, for all to see, it will help me stick to them.  I created this blog over the summer and didn't start writing on for several months, and then only sporadically.  I'd like to increase my posts to at least one new recipe a week, and one "other" post per month.

I'd also like Zach to get involved in posting a bit.  We will most likely be moving over the summer, several hours from family and friends, so I'd like this to become a place where we can write about our adventures in our new location and our loved ones can read about what we are up to.  

Last but not least, our Christmas present gift to each other this year was a new digital camera.  I was super excited to see that it had a "food" setting so I hope to be able to get some much better shots for my recipe posts.  

Happy New Year!  Woohoo 2009!

No comments: