foodie 1


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cookbook of the Month: March 2010

I am a little late on this, but I have been working on a few recipes from the cookbook, I just haven't posted the intro post.  I chose my Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook as the Cookbook of the Month for March.  Since we've been following the program, and getting excellent results so far -- I'm down 12.5 pounds, Zach has lost 16! -- I decided it was a good choice.  I like that the cookbook lists calories and other nutrition info plus calculates the WW points.  I always double check the points though, since this was published several years ago, and the WW program has undergone a few changes since then.  Nothing major I think, since I've never found a major issue with the previous points calculations, but they do revamp the program every year.  So, look forward to some recipes from the Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook!  I normally link to an Amazon or Barnes and Noble page for more information about the book, but I believe this one is out of print, as I bought it 4-5 years ago. 

No comments: