foodie 1


Friday, May 14, 2010

Jam Thumbprint Cookies: Barefoot Bloggers


This was the second Barefoot Bloggers selection for April.  I made these a little late in the month since I knew I had a work meeting to attend on the 29th.  I wanted to take them with me, since I A) didn't want too many cookies around the house and 2) I'm not particularly fond of raspberries or coconut.  I know, I know, I haven't liked the base ingredients of either of the Barefoot recipes this month, which was kind of a letdown, but kind of good, since Zach and I are still following the Weight Watchers program.  Zach actually made the dough for these while I was finishing up school work one night, then we did the assembling and such together before baking.  They were pretty simple to make and turned out looking pretty impressive!  They won rave reviews at my meeting and were gobbled up quickly.  I halved the recipe since in my experience Ina's recipes always make way more cookies than they say they will.  It was the perfect amount for my meeting, about 18-20. 


Edit:  I found a picture!  A bad one, but it's still a picture!

No comments: